Being a volunteer is one of the most enjoyable things you’ll ever do. Not to mention, one of the most fulfilling. You have the opportunity to help shape a child’s future for the better by empowering him or her to achieve. And the best part is, it’s actually a lot of fun. You and your Little can share the kinds of activities you already like to do.
Impact Mentoring, Inc. applicants are accepted without regard to race, religion, or economic status. All information that is gathered or received from the applicant is for professional use only and will be held in strict confidence by our program staff. In the selection process of Impact Mentoring, Inc. the following criteria shall apply:
1. All volunteers must submit to an interview and training.
2. Adult volunteers will submit to 2 background checks.
3. High School volunteers must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
4. Volunteer must provide support, friendship, guidance.
5. Volunteer must see the child on a regular basis, for a minimum of one year.
6. Volunteer must have the ability to work within the agency guidelines.
7. Volunteer must be able to meet with our staff on a regularly scheduled basis for the duration of the match.
8. Volunteers must give three references, all of which must come back positive.